Alianza País recognizes Espinosa’s proposal and “political commitment” to regional and hemispheric integration, multilateralism, and the ideals of peaceful dispute resolution through dialogue and understanding. The official leadership values the candidacy presented by Antigua and Barbuda and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and assures that Espinosa “will renew the OAS and consolidate the role of this organization.
Recent Posts Extra
- Mujeres en el Poder March 12, 2019
- Statement of Solidarity with the People of America by the Prime Minister of St. Vicent and the Grenadines June 7, 2020
- What the G20 Should Do Now June 2, 2020
- Multilateralism is necessary now more than ever April 24, 2020
- A call to the Security Council for a global response to COVID-19 April 9, 2020
- UHC2030| Faced by the COVID-19 crisis, it is crucial that world leaders remember their universal health coverage commitments April 7, 2020