The Confederation of Indigenous Nationalities of Ecuador (Conaie) officially endorsed the candidacy of Ecuadorian former foreign affairs minister, María Fernanda Espinosa, in her candidacy for the Secretariat of the Organization of American States (OAS).
Recent Posts Extra
- Mujeres en el Poder March 12, 2019
- Statement of Solidarity with the People of America by the Prime Minister of St. Vicent and the Grenadines June 7, 2020
- What the G20 Should Do Now June 2, 2020
- Multilateralism is necessary now more than ever April 24, 2020
- A call to the Security Council for a global response to COVID-19 April 9, 2020
- UHC2030| Faced by the COVID-19 crisis, it is crucial that world leaders remember their universal health coverage commitments April 7, 2020